Apple’s 2017 iPhone and Apple Watch keynote kicks off at 10 a.m. Pacific (1 p.m. Eastern / 5 p.m. UTC) on September 12 in Cupertino at Apple Park’s Steve Jobs Theater. Here’s how to watch the event live:
- Mac: Safari (OS X 10.11+)
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch: Safari (iOS 9.0+)
- Windows: Microsoft Edge (Windows 10) or download the VLC media player. Look for the “media” tab and then “open network” stream. The link won’t be known until the event starts, but we’ll update with it here when it appears.
- Android: Download the VLC app for Android. Then follow the same instructions as above.
- Apple TV: Apple Events app (2nd generation+ running 6.2+) or Apple TV 4th generation.
- Follow along: on Twitter (@VentureBeat) for the latest breaking Apple news.
Apple got permission to hold the event on its new campus at the very last minute. And then, over the weekend, a ton of details about the new products leaked out. Still, even if there aren’t any surprises left today (we suspect Apple will have a few up its sleeve), it likely won’t matter for the world’s most valuable company.
There’s a lot at stake for Apple’s iPhone X. Tune in to get all the news as it becomes official.