After a quick begin, the Bills couldn’t set a win in Oakland.
Area: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA
Normal season records: Buffalo (6-6), Oakland (10-2)
More or less:
Bison’s course of action was functioning admirably. They were running the ball adequately and held the Raiders powerful passing assault under tight restraints to effectively assemble a 15-point lead halfway through the second from last quarter (24-9). At that point the Oakland assault woke up scoring 29 unanswered focuses in a traverse of a little more than 15 minutes of amusement clock to take a lead they could never give up in a 38-24 dig out from a deficit triumph.
It was the first run through LeSean McCoy scrambled for more than 100 yards in an amusement in a losing exertion for the Bills. Bison had been undefeated in the seven past circumstances McCoy hit the century check surging in a Bills uniform. McCoy set forth a valiant exertion moving up 130 yards on 17 conveys. He additionally included seven gatherings for 61 yards.
Mike Gillislee arrived at the midpoint of 6.1 yards for each convey and had a couple of surging touchdowns, however the run diversion that was working so very much vanished after Gillislee’s second TD at the nine moment characteristic of the second from last quarter. They kept running for only 20 yards over the last quarter and a half of the diversion.
Plunderers pass rusher Khalil Mack made his nearness felt late as he constrained a couple of turnovers by Tyrod Taylor. He got a bit of Taylor’s hand as he attempted to go from his own particular end zone sending the ball skyward before it was captured by the Raiders at the Buffalo 16-yard line. Late in the final quarter Mack sacked Taylor from behind and constrained a bobble that Oakland recuperated.
The misfortune drops Buffalo to 6-6 on the season and 3-5 in the meeting. Their playoff trusts command that they win each of their last four recreations to try and have an injection of consummation their postseason dry spell.
They have the Pittsburgh Steelers at New Era Field this Sunday for a 1 pm kickoff.
How it went down:
– The Bills turned out tossing to the begin the diversion as Tyrod Taylor finished six of seven pass endeavors on the opening drive for 75 yards. Be that as it may, Buffalo’s opening ownership slowed down at the Raiders three-yard line, constraining them to settle for a 27-yard Dan Carpenter field objective for a mid 3-0 lead.
See GALLERY | 19 Photos
Charges versus Looters – Week 13
– Oakland returned with a field objective drive of their own organizing an eight-play 51-yard drive before Sebastian Janikowski struck from 47 yards away to tie the amusement at three with 4:35 remaining in the opening quarter.
– Buffalo led the pack a moment time with a great 11-play, 80-yard ownership topped by a one-yard push into the end zone by Mike Gillislee for a 10-3 lead right on time in the second quarter. Gillislee conveyed four circumstances for 39 yards on the scoring drive.
– The Raiders cut into Buffalo’s lead when Janikowski put a 41-yard field objective up and through to complete a 11-play 38-yard drive to make it a 10-6 amusement with 2:56 remaining in the principal half.
– Oakland took advantage of the last 30 seconds of the main half getting the second 47-yard field objective of the amusement from Janikowski to close the Buffalo prompt to one at the break (10-9).
– Buffalo turned out thundering to begin the second half. LeSean McCoy ripped off a 54-yard keep running on the principal play from scrimmage and Tyrod Taylor took after with a read choice manager for a 12-yard touchdown raced to push the Bills prompt to eight (17-9) only 57 seconds into the second from last quarter.
– After the Bills guard constrained a three-and-out, the offense exploited a short field walking 54 yards on 10 plays with Mike Gillislee beating it in again behind Jerome Felton for his second one-yard touchdown keep running of the amusement to push the prompt to 24-9 with nine minutes left in the second from last quarter.
– Oakland gave a fast reaction as they went 75 yards on nine plays before Derek Carr discovered Michael Crabtree for a three-yard touchdown to make it an eight-point diversion (24-16) with five minutes left in the second from last quarter.
– After a three-and-out by the Bills offense, Oakland was given a short field at the Buffalo 38-yard line and promoted. Latavius Murray topped the fast five-play drive with a one-yard dive to pull the Raiders to inside one after the additional point (24-24) with a moment left in the second from last quarter.
– Again the Buffalo offense couldn’t move anything as they were sent three-and-out once more. The Oakland offense was in full working cadence now and Derek Carr associated on a major 59-yard strike to Amari Cooper to give the Raiders their first lead of the amusement (30-24) a moment into the final quarter.
– A Tyrod Taylor block attempt falling off a play in which his hand was hit as he tossed set the Raiders up at the Bills 16-yard line. Four plays later Latavius Murray scored from three yards out for his second surging touchdown of the amusement. The Raiders added a two-direct change toward make it a two touchdown advantage (38-24) with eight minutes left.
– LeSean McCoy went more than 100 yards on the ground for the fifth time this season. He completed with 130 on 17 conveys.
– Tyrod Taylor was 18-35 going for 191 yards and a capture attempt. He was sacked four circumstances, including one that prompted to a bungle lost. Taylor additionally kept running for a 12-yard touchdown.
– With three hurrying touchdowns, the Bills now have 23 surging touchdowns in 2016 and the aggregate is the third-most elevated in group history – most elevated aggregate since 1975 (26).
– The Bills set a season-high with 147 aggregate yards in the main quarter.
– LeSean McCoy went more than 1,000 aggregate yards from scrimmage on the season in the Raiders amusement. It’s the seventh back to back season McCoy has achieved 1,000 aggregate yards.
– Corey Graham drove the group with 11 handles and a pass separation.
– With his 27-yard field objective, Dan Carpenter has scored in his 60th continuous amusement and tied Steve Christie for the second-longest streak in group history.
– Charles Clay did not go with the group and couldn’t get out toward the west drift in time for the diversion because of the introduction of his first tyke, Charli Rose Clay.
– John Miller left the amusement in the final quarter and was set in the blackout convention.
QB Cardale Jones, WR Robert Woods, WR Percy Harvin, CB Ronald Darby, TE Logan Thomas, TE Charles Clay, DL Jerel Worthy.
The Bills return home to have the Pittsburgh Steelers for a 1 pm kickoff, as they open a three-amusement homestand.