Your browser does not support iframes.
Are you financially ready to step into 2017?
Regardless of your position, America’s Wealth Coach Deborah Owens stopped by the studios of NewsOne Now to share a few tips that will ensure you are fiscally set for the new year and make sure you don’t carry the financial follies into 2017.
In order to prosper, there are a few things the financial guru suggests you do:
- Maximize your retirement plan contributions.
- Contact your Human Resources department to check for unused benefits.
- Exhaust your flexible spending account.
- Exhaust your health savings account balances.
- Review your credit report.
- Create a financial vision board.
Another helpful tip Owens offered that can put a couple of quick dollars in your pocket addresses unused products in your home. If there are items in your house that are just collecting dust, sell them online and put the money aside for the new year.
Check out America’s Wealth Coach Deborah Owens’ financial tips in the video clip above and visit www.deborahowens.com/newsonenow for more advice to help you prepare for 2017.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Watch NewsOne Now with Roland Martin, in its new time slot on TV One.
WealthyU: Everything You Need To Know About Giving Investment Gift Cards This Holiday Season