Homenews

What we know so far about the Las Vegas shooting that left at least 50 people dead

Like Tweet Pin it Share Share Email

More than 50 people have died and more than 200 are injured following a shooting at a concert in Las Vegas late Sunday night, according to reports.

It is the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. The gunman fired on the crowd from the 32nd floor of the Mandlay Bay Hotel and Casino. He appears to have used an automatic weapon, based on recordings of the attack. Police “found numerous firearms in the room he occupied.”

The police believe the shooter was a local individual. Authorities said they are not considering the attack an act of terror “at this point.”

A local man, Stephen Paddock, 64, is the suspect. Paddock died Monday morning. The police do not have any indication of a motive yet.

The police found his female companion, Marilou Danley. Paddock and Danley are listed as living together in a home in Mesquite, Nevada, about 90 miles from the murder scene.

A concertgoer said on TV that that a woman, who was eventually removed by security, told them the crowd they were all going to die about 45 minutes before the shooting.

Another woman said the shots “just kept coming” and described how people hid under her car on CNN.

This post will be updated.

Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

اخبار حلويات الاسرة طب عام طعام وشراب